Jan 9, 2015

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge: Wrap Up!

 
The 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge was hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun & Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads.
 
The goal of this challenge was to read & review books in the past year that we've received for review.

I loved participating in this challenge, because it kept me keep up with my review pile. Not always, there were still some review books that I read, but didn't gotten around to reviewing them :( but it happens, especially with my often reading, blogging & reviewing slumps I had in 2014. But, still, when I was in the mood, I did great, so overall, it wasn't a bad year.

My goal was to read & review 11-20 books, but I ended up with 85. Yes, I totally rocked it. Around 70-80% from these books are full-length novels, the rest are a mix of shorter reads, like novellas, illustrated childrens books & graphic novels. This year I read a lot more books from my review pile than my tbr pile. So, this year, I'm planning to do the opposite.

 

Books I read & reviewed:

 
1. Helen & Troy's Epic Road Quest by A. Lee Martinez - my review 
2. Breakaway by Jeff Hirsch - my review 
3. The Lost Planet by Rachel Searles - my review 
4. Cursed by Lizzy Ford - my review
5. Once In A Lifetime by Jill Shalvis - my review
6. Behind the Scenes by Trish Jensen - my review
7. Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison - my review 
8. Tesla's Attic by Neal Shusterman & Eric Elfman - my review 
9. Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt - my review 
10. Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan - my review 
11. Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin - my review 
12. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen - my review 
13. DarkFuse #1 edited by Shane Staley - my review 
14. Texas Hold'Em by Christie Craig - my review 
15. Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley - my review 
16. The Purple Girl by Audrey Kane - my review  
17. She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick - my review 
18. One Night with an Earl by Jennifer Haymore - my review 
19. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - my review 
20. Come Home to Me by Brenda Novak - my review 
21. Dead Silent by Sharon Jones - my review  
22. Flirting with Forever by Molly Cannon - my review 
23. Deadlock by Tim Curran - my review
24. The Secret of the Sea Creature by Laurie S. Sutton - my review 
25. The Thirteenth Mystery by Michael Dahl - my review 
26. The Art of Plants vs. Zombies - my review 
27. Emily & the Strangers Volume 1 - my review 
28. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - my review 
29. The Riverman by Aaron Starmer - my review 
30. When We Met by Susan Mallery - my review 
31. Before We Kiss by Susan Mallery - my review 
32. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - my review  
33. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry - my review 
33. 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice - my review 
35. Crazy, Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates - my review 
36. Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren - my review 
37. Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz - my review 
38. Kiss That Frog by Kate Rowan - my review 
39. Crossing the Line by Megan Hart - my review 
40. New Beginnings by Victoria Schwab - my review
41. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott - my review 
42. More Than This by Patrick Ness - my review
43. Until We Touch by Susan Mallery - my review
44. Making Waves by Ophelia London - my review 
45. The Mute Button by Elllie Irving - my review 
46. Taming the Country Star by Margo Bond Collins - my review 
47. Love Like the Movies by Victoria Van Tiem - my review 
48. Burned by Sarah Morgan - my review 
49. The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - my review 
50. Rose and the Lost Princess by Holly Webb - my review 
51. Phi Beta Bimbo by Trish Jensen - my review 
52. The Ghost Box by Catherine Fisher - my review 
53. Arms of Anu by Christina Mercer - my review
54. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness - my review
55. One Night in Buenos Aires by Amanda K. Byrne - my review
56. Half a King by Joe Abervrombie - my review
57. Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl - my review
58. The One Safe Place by Tania Unsworth - my review
59. Loving Mindy by Karen Erickson - my review
60. Frostborn by Lou Anders - my review
61. Doctor Who: The Death Pit by A. L. Kennedy - my review
62. Love Bites by Ophelia London - my review
63. It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis - my review
64. Talk Sweetly to Me by Courtney Milan - my review
65. Rose and the Magician's Mask by Holly Webb - my review
66. Her Kind of Trouble by Sarah Mayberry - my review
67. Shipwrecked with the Billionaire Rock Star by Victoria Wessex - my review
68. Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson - my review
69. The Whispering Skull by Jonathan Stroud - my review
70. He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis - my review
71. The Asylum for Fairy Tale Creatures by Sebastian Gregory - my review
72. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick - my review
73. All's Fair in Love & Weddings by Christine S. Feldman - my review
74. Evernight by Kristen Callihan - my review
75. The Frankenstein Journals by Scott Sonneborn - my review
76. Season for Desire by Theresa Romain - my review
77. Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan - my review
78. 10 Rules to Sex Up a Blind Date by Heidi Rice - my review
79. One in a Million by Jill Shalvis - my review
80. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephane Perkins - my review 
81. The Last Temptation by Neil Gaiman - my review
82. The Earl's Defiant Wallflower by Erica Ridley - my review
83. The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley - my review
84. Mr Miracle by Debbie Macomber - my review
85. The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter - my review


One big THANK YOU to both Rachel & Reanna for hosting this challenge! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment