May 29, 2014

"Crazy, Stupid Sex" by Maisey Yates


Title: Crazy, Stupid Sex

Author: Maisey Yates

Publisher & Imprint: Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin

Publication date: February 11th, 2014

 
My rating: 4 of 5


(Read on May 21st, 2014, from the review copy received from the publisher via NetGalley, in exchange of an honest review.) 


Summary:



How to Land the Hot Guy 1.0
 
A multimillionaire by the age of 27, app developer Evie James is clueless when it comes to hooking up. So she does what any self-respecting geek-girl looking to get laid would do: she programs her own app for landing a hot guy. After a few failed attempts at making contact, beta testing leads her to Caleb Anderson.
 
Caleb is used to female attention, but finds himself attracted to Evie because of her unique brand of awkward. A master of one-night stands, he's more than happy to show her what she's been missing in the bedroom. But he quickly discovers that one night with a woman like Evie will never be enough for him…
 

  
 

 My Thoughts on the Book:



I really, really enjoyed reading Crazy, Stupid Sex. It was entertaining, funny & sizzling.

First of all, I loved Evie as a character. She's an adorable & quirky, nerdy, (a little bit awkward in social situations), but brilliant character, so of course I loved her.

As for Caleb, he might be at first glance this totally charming & gorgeous arrogant guy (which he still is), but I loved how Evie taught him a few things about life, so I really liked him.

I loved their banter, and their chemistry was quite sizzling, and overall they worked great together, so I really enjoyed their story. I'll have to read more books by Maisey Yates.

I highly recommend this Cosmo Red-Hot Read. It's fun, sweet, charming & steamy, with likable characters & entertaining story!
 
 
 

Challenges:


0 comments:

Post a Comment