Sep 22, 2014

"He's So Fine" by Jill Shalvis


Title: He's So Fine
 
Author: Jill Shalvis
 
Series: Lucky Harbor, #11
 
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
 
Publication date: September 30th, 2014
 
 
My rating: 4.5 of 5
  
 
(Book read from July 15th to July 16th, 2014,  from an eARC received from the publisher through NetGalley, in exchange of an honest review.)
  
 

Summary:

 
 
For Olivia Bentley, Lucky Harbor is more than the town where she runs her new vintage shop. It's the place where folks are friendly to strangers - and nobody knows her real name. Olivia does a good job of keeping her past buried, not getting too cozy with anyone . . . until she sees a man drowning. Suddenly she's rushing into the surf, getting up close and personal with the hottest guy she's ever laid hands on.

Charter boat captain Cole Donovan has no problem with a gorgeous woman throwing her arms around his neck in an effort to "save" him. In fact, he'd like to spend a lot more time skin-to-skin with Olivia. He's just not expecting that real trouble is about to come her way. Will it bring her deeper into Cole's heart, or will it be the end of Olivia's days in little Lucky Harbor?




My Thoughts on the Book:



I know that I've already gushed enough about how amazing & entertaining & adorable & lovable the Lucky Harbor series is, and He's So Fine is another novel like that, so this time I'll try to keep it short.

He's so Fine is a great addition to the series & the town & the characters, and I loved it. Another Jill Shalvis book for my favorites pile (I'm so sad that it will be over soon).

In it, we follow Cole & Olivia's story. The beginning was absolutely hilarious & charming & sweet & so fun & flirty, and I adored it. So of course, once I started reading it, couldn't stop until I finished it.

I really liked both main characters. Olivia is sweet & fun, Cole is quite charming in a geeky way with his fixing, and they really seemed to be made for each other, and I loved seeing them getting close, and eventually falling for each other.

If you enjoy contemporary romances with just the perfect mix of humor, romance, banter, lovable characters, and lots of heart & soul, then He's So Fine & the Lucky Harbor series overall are for you, and I can't recommend them enough!
 
 
 

Challenges: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment