Jan 9, 2015

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: Wrap Up!

The 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge was hosted @ Bookish.
 
My goal was to read & review 31-40 books (level Sweet Summer Fling) from my TBR pile, and I read 39.
  
 

My Reading List:

 
1. Helen & Troy's Epic Road Quest by A. Lee Martinez - my review
 
2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - my review 
3. Behind the Scenes by Trish Jensen - my review
4. Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison - my review 
5. The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams - my review 
6. The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis - my review
7. Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan - my review 
8. You Suck by Christopher Moore - my review 
9. Bite Me by Christopher Moore - my review 
10. The Last Battle by C. S Lewis - my review 
11. The Lost City of Faar by D. J. MacHale - my review 
12. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld - my review 
13. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld - my review 
14.  Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin - my review 
15. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - my review 
16. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - my review 
17. Where She Went by Gayle Forman - my review 
18. Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley - my review
19. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder - my review
20. Beauty Awakened by Gena Showalter - my review 
21.  Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder - my review 
22. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - my review 
23. The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter - my review 
24. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey - my review 
25. Passenger by Andrew Smith - my review 
26. More Than This by Patrick Ness - my review 
27. Kiss That Frog by Cate Rowan - my review 
28. The Grimm Conclusion by Adam Gidwitz - my review 
29. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova - my review 
30. Rose by Holly Webb - my review 
31. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - my review 
32. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - my review 
33. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa - my review 
34.  The Ghost Box by Catherine Fisher - my review 
35. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - my review 
36. Doctor Who: The Death Pit by A. L. Kennedy - my review 
37. The Final Murder by Anne Holt - my review
38. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger - my review
39. The Never War by D. J. MacHale - my review 
  
 
I also participated in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone read-along! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment