Aug 29, 2014

"Her Kind of Trouble" by Sarah Mayberry


Title: Her Kind of Trouble

Author: Sarah Mayberry

Publisher: Harlequin

Imprint: Harlequin Superromance

Publication date: April 1st, 2014
 
 
My rating: 4 of 5


(Book read from August 27th to August 28th, 2014,  from a review copy received from the publisher via NetGalley, in exchange of an honest review.)


Summary:



It takes one to know one

The moment Vivian Walker spies Seth Anderson she knows they're a match made in hedonistic pleasure. And they both agree their one night together is all about fun, not forever.

Now, years later, Seth remains a favorite memory. Surely the sizzling chemistry has faded, though, right? Apparently not. Because he's still sinfully attractive, and she likes the man he is. When he suddenly becomes a full-time dad to his newborn daughter, Vivian falls hard. Yet despite the responsibilities, he's not a good bet for commitment. And she needs to guard her heart before she gets into trouble!
 



My Thoughts on the Book:



There's something quite unique when it comes to Sarah Mayberry's contemporary romances. They're fun, and heartbreaking, yet so realistic. No one can make me feel as sad as she can. I've actually forgotten that until the first tears came. I think her stories & characters have so much impact on me, because they feel so much real & realistic. And Her Kind of Trouble is another read like that.

I have to admit that at the beginning I didn't quite like both Vivian & Seth. But, they're both still searching for themselves, so I could understand them. But, when the story continued 10 years later, everything was different. Slowly, I started to like them more, to cheer them on, to laugh with them, get angry with them, and cry with them.

The story was interesting, heartbreaking, entertaining, sweet & heartwarming. The interactions & chemistry between Seth & Vivian was good, and I really enjoyed their story.

I highly recommend Her Kind of Trouble to every fan of contemporary romances, as well as Sarah Mayberry's books overall. There's a reason why I keep reading her books, and that's because she's a great author that always delivers.
 
 

Challenges: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment