Jul 14, 2013

Don't Let It End Reading Challenge: Wrap Up!

The Don't Let It End Reading Challenge was hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun!
 
The goal of this challenge was to read & review last books in series!
 
I was quite successful at this challenge, and managed to read & review a total of 21 books. Ten of them were last books in trilogies, five were from duologies & six were from series that had four or more books. I actually started my 22nd book Bitterblue, but I didn't manage to finish it in time.
 
 
It's not possible to name my fav read from all of these, but here's what I read for this challenge:
 
 1. The Blood (The Morpheus Road trilogy) by D. J. MacHale - my review
 2. Black Heart (The Curse Workers trilogy) by Holly Black - my review
 3. Hidden (Firelight trilogy) by Sophie Jordan - my review
 4. Timeless (The Parasol Protectorate series) by Gail Carriger - my review
 5. Princess of the Silver Woods (The Princesses of Westfalin trilogy) by Jessica Day George - my review
 6. A Witch Alone (Winter Trilogy) by Ruth Warburton - my review
 7. House of Many Ways (Castle/Howl's Castle/Wizard's Castle trilogy) by Diana Wynne Jones - my review
 8. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers series) by Rachel Vincent - my review
 9. I Don't Want to Kill You (John Cleaver trilogy) by Dan Wells - my review
10. Rogue Oracle (Delphic Oracle duology) by Alayna Williams - my review
11. Sparks (Anya Kalinczyk duology) by Laura Bickle - my review
12. The Storm (The Fury duology) by Alexander Gordon Smith - my review
13. Foretold (The Demon Trappers series) by Jana Oliver - my review
14. 'Twas the Night After Christmas (Hellions of Halstead Hall series) by Sabrina Jeffries - my review
15. Eve of Destruction (Dark Eden duology) by Patrick Carman - my review
16.Outside In (Insiders duology) by Maria V. Snyder - my review
17. Charmfall (Dark Elite trilogy) by Chloe Neill - my review
18. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry trilogy) by Simone Elkeles - my review
19. The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms series) by Cinda Williams Chima - my review
20. The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope duology) by Maureen Johnson - my review
21. Getting the Girl (Wolfe Brothers trilogy) by Markus Zusak - my review 
 
 
 
I'd like to thank Rachel for hosting this challenge, it's definitely one of my most favs ever, because it made me finally pick up & finish some series, so thank you Rachel. I just hope she'll decide to host this challenge again some time, because I'd definitely participate again :)
 

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome! Wow. I only read 6 but I'm happy with it although I could have done better. Not as many as yours though. 21 books! Congratulations :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I did went a little bit crazy near the end ;) now I need a break from reading, so I'll take it slow, and now I'm so behind on my eARCs, I haven't read one since May, but it was worth it, I've never sone so amazing on a challenge before :D

      And 6 is still pretty good, I was actually hoping I'll read minimum 5 :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete