Jul 3, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #82!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What am I currently reading?

 
 
I just started The Exiled Queen - the 2nd book in the Seven Realms series. This is actually a re-read for me, I'm re-reading it because I'm planning to finish the series soon.
 


What did I recently finish reading?


   
First I finished Rump - it was lots of fun. Then I read 'Twas the Night After Christmas - I know, weird choice to be read in the summer, but I got in the mood for a historical romance, and this is the last book in one of my fav series, so it was the perfect choice, and I loved it! I also finished Eve of Destruction - this one was an ok read, I liked it, and I finally finished Outside In, and I loved it! This duology was highly entertaining!
 


What do I think I'll read next?


 
After finishing The Exiled Queen, I'm planning to read the next book in the series The Gray Wolf Throne. Also, these other 3 books have been on my next to be read list for days & days now, but I'm hoping to definitely get to them next. The only thing that will distract me from reading them next is the arrival of the last Seven Realms book The Crimson Crown, which I hope will happen soon :D


How about you? 
 
What are you reading this week?
 
Leave me your WWW links!

6 comments:

  1. Rump looks a lot of fun! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-fA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You've got some great looking books on your list. Like Bibliobeth, I love the look of Rump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Snyder is one of my favorites authors. I also added Fiespell on my TBR list, thanks for sharing! :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete