Jul 5, 2013

Summer Lovin’ Readathon: Day 5: Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!


Today's participation post is Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, where we do book shimmies. Meaning, share our progress. 
 
How many books have you read so far? Have you gotten off track? Did you get as much read as you wanted to so far? Have you changed your goals for the 24-hr marathon read? What are your plans for the rest of the read-a-thon?

 
My goals for the read-a-thon were: to do at least one participation post (this is my 4th), to participate in at least one challenge (I participated in 4 so far), to finish 2 previously started books & to read (start & finish) 3 books, as well as participate in the 24-hour marathon tomorrow.
 
 
So, I definitely did pretty good so far this read-a-thon, and surprisingly, I haven't gotten off track (I usually stray from the books I line up for a read-a-thon). I finished 2 previously started books: Eve of Destruction by Patrick Carman & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder. I also read 'Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries & Charmfall by Chloe Neill. So, two down, one more to go to complete my goals. I actually already have my 3rd read started: The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima, so all I have to do is to finish it this weekend. I have 330 more pages to go (it has 586 pages), which I think is doable, so that is my plan for the rest of the read-a-thon, as well as the 24-hour marathon read tomorrow. 
 







3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!! Look at you go! You are doing great with your goals! Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your progress and good luck with the rest of your goals. How are you liking things so far? :D

    ReplyDelete