Jul 8, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #115

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week! 
 


What did I read last week?


 
Last week I finished 3 previously started books: Rump - The True Story of Rumplestiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff, Eve of Destruction by Patrick Carman & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder.

 
I also read the following 4 books:
 
 

What I'll be reading this week?

 
 
This week I'll continue reading The Gray Wolf Throne, and after I finish it, I'll read The Crimson Crown. These are books 3 & 4 in the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima.
 
After that, wherever my mood takes me ;)

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

10 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Hope you enjoyed Outside In!! Happy Reading this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. I hadn't even heard of this Seven Realms series before first seeing it on your blog some time ago. I'm a little intrigued, though hesitant at the same time. I read a lot of adult high fantasy, but not really YA high fantasy. I'm always afraid that the YA books won't hold up to people who have a high fantasy background, that the plots will be predictable or something. My YA reading tends to be more modern/urban fantasy or sci-fi based.

    I guess I should give one YA high fantasy book a try. Do you have any suggestions? Is this series a good one or would you recommend something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually prefer adult high fantasy, too :) but I love the Seven Realms! So, I recommend them :) Lots of twists & turns in the series, and Chima is such a magnificent author. The only other YA fantasy I loved was the Eon/Eona duology by Alison Goodman, so I recommend that one, too :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, great, thanks! My library has the first three books, so I'll definitely borrow the first from there sometime.

      Delete
    3. Great, I hope you'll enjoy it :D

      Delete
  3. I really need to read the Seven Realms series. I have the first ones on my TBR mountain. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kathy!

      Delete
  4. I need to read The Seven real series...soon! I´ve book 1-3, just need to buy book 4.
    Happy reading.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy them when you get to them :D

      Delete