Jul 8, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Start!


Once again it's time for the Once Upon a Read-a-thon hosted by Lori @ Pure ImaginationCandace @ Candace's Book Blog, and Loretta & Angela @ Reading Angels!

The read-a-thon runs from 12:01 am on July 8th to 11:59 on July 10th.

 

What I'll be reading for this read-a-thon?



I'll continue reading The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima - the 3rd book in the Seven Realms series, and after that I'll read The Crimson Crown - the last book in the same series.

Hopefully, I'll manage to get through these both for the read-a-thon.

4 comments:

  1. I've been curious about the Seven Realms series lately. I've heard they're great books.

    Good luck!

    Here's my goal: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/07/once-upon-readathon-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I really need to read more of those books. I read one of them (I think it was The Wizard Heir) a few years ago and I've been wanting to check out some others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachael.

      The Wizard Heir id the 2nd book of Chima's Heir Chronicles, so it's another series, although I loved those, too :D

      Delete