Jul 7, 2013

Summer Lovin’ Readathon: Day 7: Alma Mater a.k.a Wrap Up!


Today's participation post is... Graduation Day, so list your accomplishments, big and small for the week

 
This was quite successfull read-a-thon for me. I completed all my goals & had lots of fun with all the participation posts & mini challenges!

For this read-a-thon, I finished 2 previously started books: Eve of Destruction by Patrick Carman & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder. I also read 4 other books: 'Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries, Charmfall by Chloe Neill, The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima & Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles. I also started The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima - I'm already halfway through with it, and I'll continue reading it until the end of the read-a-thon.
 

I'd like to say one big THANK YOU to all the hosts for organizing this amazing read-a-thon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your read-athon goals! I hope you had fun participating. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your goals. I love'd particpating in the mini-challengges too.Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete