Jul 1, 2013

Summer Lovin’ Readathon: Mini Challenge: Teaser Tidbits!



The Teaser Tidbits Challenge is hosted by Shelf Addiction.

You can check out this challenge HERE!

This teaser tidbit challenge is all about sharing  (2) “teaser” sentences from a current or recent read to try to entice others to add it to their TBR list!


I recently read & absolutely adored The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, so I decided to share a spoiler-free teaser from it.

 
“I do not miss childhood, but I do miss the way I took pleasure in small things, even as greater things crumbled. I could not control the world I was in, could not walk away from the things or people or moments that hurt, but I took joy in the things that made me happy.”  
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a great teaser! I haven't read this book yet, but I am definitely going to check it out.

    It would do me a lot of good to remember to enjoy the happy times and worry less about the things that are outside of my control.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Meagan @ Reviewing Wonderland
    Pink Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent teaser! I'm trying to get to this book sometime this summer.

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    Pink Lady

    ReplyDelete