Jul 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #114

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week! 
 

What did I read last week?


 
Last week I read only one book: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, and it was absolutely amazing. Review to come soon. 
 

What else I've been reading last week?


 
I finally got wrapped up in the story of Outside In, and the only reason I didn't finish it was because of the Debut-a-Thon, but I'm definitely going to finish it this week, actually, I can't wait. I also started Eve of Destruction, but I'm already pretty sure how it will end, that's why I put it aside, but I'm still going to finish it, and I might do that this week. And for the Debut-a-Thon I started Rump & Splintered. I'm almost done with Rump, so that will be my first read this week, as for Splintered, although I enjoyed it quite a lot, and I'm already halfway through with it, I might put it aside and read something else for now, and return to it later. It all depends on my reading mood, and there are quite the number of books on my TBR I'm hoping to go through this week.
 


What I'll be reading next?


 
Yeah, I'm still hoping to finish some series: Charmfall is the last Dark Elite book, 'Twas the Night After Christmas is the last Hellions of Halstead Hall book, Chain Reaction is the last Perfect Chemistry book, and The Last Little Blue Envelope is the sequel to the 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Also, The Exiled Queen & The Gray Wolf Throne are books 2 & 3 in the Seven Realms series, which I'm hoping to re-read & read before my copy of the last book in the series The Crimson Crown arrives.
 

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

12 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the rest of Outside In!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read lots of positive buzz about the new Neil Geiman book! Enjoy your week.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, every reviewer is saying positive things about the new Neil Gaiman--going to commit to getting it and giving him a whirl. The cover for Splintered is gorgeous, hope the story turns out that way for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it :) As for Splintered, so far I've been enjoying it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Wow!! you read a lot. I´ll be waiting your review of The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adriana. I'm hoping to write it soon :)

      Delete
  5. I'm going to be reading Gaiman's newest this week, I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete