Jul 9, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Update!

 
Once Upon a Read-a-thon is hosted by Lori @ Pure ImaginationCandace @ Candace's Book Blog, and Loretta & Angela @ Reading Angels
 
 
 So far I participated in the mini challenge hosted by Stephanie @ Cover2CoverBlog - my post is HERE.
 
Also, I finished The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima.
 
Next, I'm reading The Crimson Crown, also by Cinda Williams Chima. Actually, it's the last book in the Seven Realms series.
 
I was actually hoping that I would've read a good part of it by now, but life got into my reading plans, so depending how tomorrow goes, I have no idea if I'll manage to finish it, since it's almost 6oo pages long, 598 to be more precise ;)

No idea if I'll make it to the Twitter Party tomorrow, since it will be 3 am, but if I'm still awake, I'll be there ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment