Jan 31, 2011

#6 - "Hush Money" by Susan Bischoff


Title: Hush Money
Author: Susan Bischoff
Series: Talent Chronicles, Book 1

Summary:
Be normal, invisible. Don’t get close to anyone. Kids with psychic abilities tend to mysteriously disappear when they get noticed. Joss has spent years trying to hide. Now she has an unasked-for best friend, who is the victim of an extortion plot by the school bully, who used to like Joss, who is best friends with her long-time crush, who is actually talking to her. Life just got more complicated. 
 
My rating: 4 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed it a lot! The pacing was steady (not fast or slow) & suddenly at the middle of the book, there was this big action scene & I loved that. Finally some action. Joss's talent is great, although I like Dylan's, too. I just love books with superheroes & superpowers. I liked the characters (except Marco) and I liked the book a lot, but it ended too soon & I wish there was a little more in the end.  I mean, I wish we learned a little more about the government & what they do to the Talents, but in the end, everything was about Marco. But, it was good & I recommend it & I'll definitely read the sequel, too!
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment