Jan 31, 2011

#7 - "Yours for the Taking" by Robin Kaye


Title: Yours for the Taking
Author: Robin Kaye
Series: Domestic Gods, Book 4


Summary:

Gina is convinced that he is either gay... or her perfect match

He might be too good to be true...

Ben Walsh should be single. Handsome and wealthy, Ben is equally at home in Idaho where he grew up and in Manhattan where he's now an art dealer. Suave and successful with impeccable taste, he normally has women beating down his door. But the one woman he wants can't be convinced that he's for real...

And she doesn't have the luxury of believing in fairy tales...

Gina Reyez has fought for every bit of her success, and it's about time for things to start going her way. So when Ben makes a proposal that will allow her to take care of her family the way she wants to, she agrees. Besides, a guy this perfect would never be interested in her...right?

By the time Gina figures out that she's read Ben all wrong, their lives have become intertwined, and seriously complicated...

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
I loved this book! I love all the books in the series, but this one the most & I think that this one is the best (also, it has the loveliest cover). Since i found out that this one will be with Ben & Gina, two characters we've met in the other books, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it & it didn't disappoint! It was really fun book. I loved both Ben & Gina as characters and their banter & chemistry! I liked all the side characters, too. They were just so much fun & I can't wait to read their books! I highly recommend it! 

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I just read this book too! I didn't know it was a series until after I finished. But, I think it works as a stand alone too. I enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete