Jan 26, 2011

Mini Book Challenge!



I decided to sign up for the Mini Book Challenge hosted by Lazy Girl @ Lazy Girl Reads!

  • This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011 - Apr. 1st 2011
  • Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines:
  1. Something old
  2. Something new
  3. Something borrowed
  4. Something blue
You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!
For more details about this challenge & to sign up, go HERE!

My Book List:
  1. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen - my review
  2. Forsaken by Jana Oliver - my review
  3. Mysteries by Knut Hamsun - my review
  4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - my review

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aleksandra!! Thanks so much for signing up for my challenge. I love your blog and the sorting hat also sorted me into Gryffindor haha. Cool Anansi Boys quote...loved that book!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete