Jan 1, 2011

2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge!




The challenge starts January 1st, 2011 & ends December 31st, 2011!

There are 5 levels:

Level I - Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books



Click here to see the entire 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List.

For more information about the challenge & to sign up, go HERE!

Once again I'll go with the Level V!

My Reading List:
  1. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning 
  2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  3. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  5. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
  6. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  7. Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch
  8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
  9. A Thousand Splendid Sons by Khaled Hosseini
  10. The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
  11. Wake by Lisa McMann
  12. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
  13. Juliet by Anne Fortier
  14. Swan Song by Robert McCammon
  15. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  16. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  17. City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane (read)
  18. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (reading)
  19. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
  20. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  21. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (read)
  22. Fire by Kristin Cashore
  23. Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
  24. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  25. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  26. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  27. The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  28. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  29. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  30. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  31. Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
  32. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
  33. Mind Games by Carolyn Crane (read)
  34. Paper Towns by John Green
  35. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
  36. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  37. The Wish List by Eoin Colfer
  38. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  39. Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
  40. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  41. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
  42. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
  43. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  44. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  45. The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
  46. The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
  47.  The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  48.  The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter (read)
  49. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  50.  Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

Ok, I won't read all of these books, but I just made the list so I can have more choices before me, so I won't check often the complete 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List. All of these books are on my tbr list or wishlist & my goal is to read half of them, which means 25!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! Lots of great books on your list, some that I've loved and some that I'm dying to finally get around to reading!

    ReplyDelete