Jan 31, 2011

#1 - "Rules of an Engagement" by Suzanne Enoch


Title: Rules of an Engagement
Author: Suzanne Enoch
Series: The Adventurers' Club, Book 3


Summary:
 
For proper young ladies, good behavior has always been the rule.

Captain Bradshaw Carroway loves the seafaring life - though he'd rather be battling brigands than his current assignment of ferrying a boatload of spoiled aristocrats. One passenger, however, has caught his eye: a bewitching young minx who definitely distracts him from the rules of shipboard decorum...

Some rules, of course, are meant to be broken.

Miss Zephyr Ponsley has traveled the world, but she's completely innocent in the ways of love. She's never learned to dance or flirt. But scientific observation has taught her that the laws of attraction have no rules, and that no adventure, on land or sea, is more dangerous - or delicious - than passion!
 
 
My rating: 4 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed this book a lot! I liked both Shaw & Zephyr & I liked their chemistry & I liked the story! Although not as good as The Rake & England's Perfect Hero (these are my top favourite of her books & are with Shaw's brothers) it was another good & fun book by Suzanne Enoch & I recommend it.
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment