Jan 3, 2011

2011 Historical Romance Challenge!


The 2011 Historical Romance Challenge is hosted by Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies

The goal of this challenge is to read 12 historical romance books (not YA) from January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011.

I love historical romances, so of course I had to sign up for this challenge!
I'll just list the books as I read them!
For more details about this challenge & to sign up, go HERE!

My Book List:
  1. Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch - my review
  2. A Hellion in Her Bed by Sabrina Jeffries
  3. A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
  4. When Harry Met Molly by Kieran Kramer
  5. Sins of a Wicked Duke by Sophie Jordan
  6. Wicked Nights with a Lover by Sophie Jordan
  7. Her Christmas Pleasure by Karen Erickson
  8. To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jeffries
  9. The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley
  10.        

0 comments:

Post a Comment