Jan 30, 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge 2011!



This challenge is hosted by Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky!

The challenge starts January 1st 2011 & ends December 31st 2011!

The goal is to read 26 books, one for each letter of the alphabet!

For more details about this challenge & to sign up, go HERE!


My Reading List:

  1. A - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (read)
  2. B - Beauty and the Bully by Andy Behrens (read)
  3. C - Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan - my review
  4. D - Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (read)
  5. E - Embers by Laura Bickle (read)
  6. F - Forsaken by Jana Oliver (read)
  7. G - Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (read)
  8. H - Hush Money by Susan Bischoff - my review
  9. I - I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - my review
  10. J - Jane by April Lindner - my review
  11. K - Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (read)
  12. L - Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk (read)
  13. M - Much Ado About Marriage by Karen Hawkins - my review
  14. N - Northanger abbey by Jane Austen (read)
  15. O - Odd Girl In by Jo Whittemore (read)
  16. P - Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (read)
  17. Q - Quest for the Scorpion's Jewel by Amy Green (read)
  18. R - Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch - my review
  19. S - Sandstorm by James Rollins - my review
  20. T - Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell (read)
  21. U - Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror by Chris Priesley (read)
  22. V - Virals by Kathy Reichs (read)
  23. W - White Cat by Holly Black (read)
  24. X - XVI by Julia Carr (tbr)
  25. Y - Yours for the Taking by Robin Kaye - my review
  26. Z - Z: Zombie Stories anthology edited by J. M. Lassen (read)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have all your books picked out! How cool are you!!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining!!! Great list you have there!! Looking forward to your reviews!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete