Jan 1, 2011

2nds Challenge 2011!





The challenge starts January 1st, 2011 & ends December 31st, 2011! 

There are four levels for this challenge:
  • Just a spoonful - Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author. 
  • A few more bites - Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
  • A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
  • All you can eat - Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.
My goal is to reach the All you can eat level & read 20 books that are 2nd in a series or it's the second time that I've read the author!

I'll just list them as I read them!

For more information about the challenge & to sign up, go HERE!


My Book List:
  1. Silent Scream by Karen Rose (the 2nd book by Karen Rose I've read)
  2. A Hellion in Her Bed by Sabrina Jeffries (Hellions of Halstead Hall #2)
  3. Virals by Kathy Reichs (2nd book by Kathy Reichs I've read)
  4. All Over You by Sarah Mayberry (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas #2)
  5. The Princess in His Bed by Lila DiPasqua (Fiery Tales #2 & 2nd book by Lila DiPasqua that I've read)
  6. Red Glove by Holly Black (The Curse Workers #2)
  7. Made for Each Other by Paul D. Storrie (My Boyfriend is a Monster #2)
  8. You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl #2 & 2nd book by Cecily von Ziegesar that I've read)
  9. The Black by D. J. MacHale (Morpheus Road #2)
  10. When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James (Happily Ever After... #2 & 2nd book by Eloisa James that I've read)
  11. Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey (Kowalski Family #2)
  12. Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon (2nd book by Sherrilyn Kenyon that I've read)
  13.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment