Jan 3, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #46






It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
 
 
 
From the books I had started before last week, I finished North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell & Summer Intern by Carrie Karasyov & Jill Kargman.
 
 
I also started & finished City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas & Black and White by Jackie Kessler & Caitlin Kittredge.



 
Currently I'm reading I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore & Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch.





 
 
 
What I'll read next?




8 comments:

  1. I didn't love I am Number Four, I hope you like it more than I did.

    I saw the North and South miniseries hehe, I always wanted to read the book :0)

    Here's my What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there! Have a fab week. My It's Monday is here.
    Come and link reviews of books with a TV/Movie Adaptation on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am number four has some mixed reviews I'll have to see what you think of it, I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing how you like Prophecy of the Sisters and I am Number Four. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back. Hope all is well. Will stop by again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by The Wormhole - I have I am Number Four on my TBR - hopefully I will get it read. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. City Of Bones is on my list to read this year and I cant wait! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great books on here! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete