Jan 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #47







It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
Last week I read the following books:
 

 I have no idea what I'll read this week. I might return to some of the books I've already started, or I might just start something new. 

Have a great week everyone & happy reading!
 

7 comments:

  1. I've seen that Ninja Cinderella title elsewhere and it makes me giggle every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samita, I was giggling at the title every time, too :) but she's not exactly the ninja like I imagined it, so I don't laugh at the title anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely wanting to read Cinderella Ninja Warrior. Looks like you had a terrific week. Hope this week is a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Diary Of A Wimpy Kid... I bet it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely books and covers. I'm almost finished with the one I'm currently reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these covers is not like the others... :) Looks like you're reading some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO Cinderella Ninja Warrior. Thts a crazy title

    ReplyDelete