Jan 27, 2011

THANK YOU for voting!!!



I'd like to say THANKS to everyone who voted on my poll!

 
The book that got the most votes was Water for Elephants, with The Kite Runner on the 2nd place, The Lovely Bones & Sherrilyn Kenyon's books came 3rd, J. D. Robb's books & Carlos Ruiz Zafon's books 4th & Tuesdays with Morrie 5th. When I posted the poll I decided to buy the five books that will get most votes ;) Because of the same number of votes, they were more than 5, but I decided to get these all & I did, except Tuesdays with Morrie, which was sold out, but maybe some other time ;)

If you're wondering what I bought, I bought 15 books :) They're all paperback & they're not in English & I spent only 42 euros! I love these discounts!


Here's the list of books I bought:
  1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  4. Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  5. Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  6. Naked in Death by J. D. Robb (I decided to read first this one and if I love it, than I'll get the 2nd, the 3rd, etc...)
  7. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  8. The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  9. No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
  10. The Last Testament by Sam Bourne
  11. Mortal Mischief by Frank Tallis
  12. Blood Eagle by Craig Russell
  13. The Food of Love by Anthony Capella
  14. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
  15. The Alchemyst's Key by Cristina Brambilla (I think that this one isn't translated in English. It's fantasy & the original title is La Chiave Dell' Alchimista)     

  I'll probably get a few more before the end on the discounts, I got my eye on some of them... ;)

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss following your blog? I follow your twitter, but somehow I missed the blog! Well, I'm your newest follower-drop by and say hi if you get a chance!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete