Jan 24, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #49





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
 
Last week I finished only one book: Yours for the Taking by Robin Kaye, book 4 in the Domestic Gods series & definitely the best book in the series! Just like last week, I'll continue reading Sandstorm by James Rollins, which I'm enjoying it a lot and I'll probably finish it this week. After that I'll probably return to some of the books I've already started & they're quite a lot, so I don't know what I'll read next, although I have my eye on Jane by April Lindner, so I might start reading that one!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. On the Wild Side, Hunter Kincaid's book is up next--the first in the Domestic Gods Gone Wild series. I hope you'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious about this series, Aleksandra. Hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my Monday:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow only one book this week? That's unusual for you! It does look like a great one though! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vote was super fun! That is a great idea! Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm ... more books I've never heard of. LOL.

    ReplyDelete