Jan 1, 2011

1st in a Series Reading Challenge 2011!




The challenge starts January 1st, 2011 & ends December 31st, 2011! 

There are four levels for this challenge:
  • Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.

My goal is to reach the Series Fanatic level &read 20 books that are first in a series!

I'll just list them as I read them!

For more information about the challenge & to sign up, go HERE!


UPDATE:  
I already finished the challenge, but I decided to continue listing all the books that are 1st in a series that I'll read this year! 
I'm interested how much I'll read ;) 


My Book List:
  1. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (Twisted Tales #1) -  my review
  2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1) - my review
  3. Hush Money by Susan Bischoff (Talent Chronicles #1) -  my review
  4. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (Lorien Legacies #1) - my review
  5. Sandstorm by James Rollins (Sigma Force #1) - my review
  6. Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell (Raven Duet #1)
  7. Forsaken by Jana Oliver (The Demon Trappers #1)
  8. Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #1)
  9. Virals by Kathy Reichs (Virals #1)
  10. Embers by Laura Bickle (Anya Kalinczyk #1)
  11. Awakened by a Kiss by Lila DiPasqua (Fiery Tales #1)
  12. Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler (Jane True #1)
  13. Take On Me by Sarah Mayberry (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas #1)
  14. Fer-De-Lance by Rex Stout (Nero Wolfe #1)
  15. I Love Him to Pieces by Evonne Tsang (My Boyfriend is a Monster #1)
  16. A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull (Beyonders #1)
  17. The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa (Galahad #1)
  18. Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl #1)
  19. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (Chemical Garden #1)
  20. White Cat by Holly Black (Curse Workers #1)
  21. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (Little Blue Envelope #1)
  22. Blood Eagle by Craig Russell (Jan Fabel #1)
  23. The Light by D. J. MacHale (Morpheus Road #1)
  24. Rosa and the Water Pony by Kity Kat (Mermaid Mysteries #1)
  25. Casketball Capers by Peter Bentley & Chris Harrison (Vampire School #1)
  26. The Alchemist's Key by Cristina Brambilla (The Alchemist's Key #1)
  27. Ghost Diamond! by Michael Broad (Agent Amelia #1)
  28. Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams (Oracle #1)
  29. A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James (Happily Ever After... #1)
  30. Seven Sorcerers by Caro King (Seven Sorcerers #1)
  31. The Survivor by Sean Slater (Jacob Striker #1)
  32. Naked in Death by J. D. Robb (In Death #1)
  33. The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov (R. Daneel Olivaw #1)
  34. The Dagger Quick by Brian Eames (#1)
  35. One Night in Scotland by Karen Hawkins (Hurst Amulet #1)
  36. Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror by Chris Priestley (Tales of Terror #1)
  37. Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Wildefire #1)
  38. The World House by Guy Adams (The World House #1)
  39. Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey (Kowalski Family #1) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment