Jan 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #50





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
 
Actually it's almost Tuesday, but better late than never ;)
 
 Last week I finished 3 books: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (my review), Jane by April Lindner (my review) & Sandstorm by James Rollins (my review).
 
 
 
 
 
This week I'll continue reading (and probably finish) Forsaken by Jana Oliver, Embers by Laura Bickle & Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Now I know why I don't read this genre, I would have nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read your review of I AM Number Four! I have that one waiting for me :)

    Hope you join the Monday What Are You Reading this week as well - this is a special anniversary addition that I am very excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete