Jan 3, 2011

Page to Screen Reading Challenge 2011!


The Page to Screen Reading Challenge 2011 is hosted by Christina T @ Reading Extensively!

Rules:

  • Read books that were made into movies or T.V. shows
  • Books must be read between January 1-December 31, 2011
  • Rereads count!
  • You can also watch the movies/T.V. shows as part of the challenge but it is not a requirement
  • If you watch T.V. shows, you should watch 2 hours of the show to be equal to one movie
  • Books that are currently being made into movies also count as long as the movie will be released sometime in 2011
  • Make a post about the challenge using my challenge logo and link your post below to sign up 
  • As stated above, reviews of the books/movies you watch/read are not required but they count as extra prize entries!
  • Make a wrap up post at the end of the challenge and link it to my wrap up post 



Reading Levels:

  • Level one-Read 5 books that were made into movies/T.V. shows
  • Level two-Read 10 books that were made into movies/T.V. shows 
  • Level three-Read 15 books that were made into movies/T.V. shows
  • Level four-Read 20 books that were made into movies/T.V. shows 



Reading and Watching Levels:

  • Level one-Read 5 books made into movies/T.V. shows and watch the movies/shows
  • Level two-Read 10 books made into movies/T.V. shows and watch the movies/shows
  • Level three-Read 15 books made into movies/T.V. shows and watch the movies/shows
  • Level four-Read 20 books made into movies/T.V. shows and watch the movies/shows



To sign up, go HERE!


I'll go with level two! I'll list the books as I read them!

My List:
  1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney - my review
  2. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - my review
  3. Fer-De-Lance by Rex Stout - my review - movie: Meet Nero Wolfe (1936)
  4. Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar - my review
  5. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  6. You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl #2) - my review
  7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold - my review
  8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen - my review
  9. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  11. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the Page to Screen challenge!

    If you have any reviews for January, you can post them here

    I haven't read Diary of a Wimpy Kid or watched the movie but it looks really cute. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete