Jan 17, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #48





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

Last week I read only one book: Hush Money by Susan Bischoff and I enjoyed it a lot! I have the flu, so after that, I just couldn't concentrate on anything, so I didn't read at all until yesterday evening when I finally started A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and I also returned to Sandstorm by James Rollins, so I think I'll continue reading both of them, because I'm in a mood for both epic fantasy & for adventure, although I don't think I'll finish them this week, because they're quite chunkier ;)  

Happy reading everyone & have a great week!


 

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon! It is hard to read when you are sick. I usually just pop in a movie and then fall asleep.

    I am hoping to try A Game of Thrones this year some time. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were feeling badly last week. Hope you are over the flu bug and will have a great week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better the flu seems to be going around the world of book blogs right now.

    Hush Money looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hush money looks good! I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have A Game of Thrones on my shelf and even started it some time ago. It's one of those series where I ran out of time and had too many other committments so I regretfully put it back on the shelf. I am planning on reading all the books this summer that are available though.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. I hope you're feeling better now! Hope you get to read more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still reading Black Wings by Christina Henry which I started last week. It's not slow-paced, I've just had other things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Hush Money to read, looks really good!

    ReplyDelete