Jan 30, 2011

Lords of the Underworld Reading Challenge!





Lords of the Underworld Reading Challenge is hosted by Jennifer @ Reading with Tequila!

The goal of this challenge is to read Gena Showalter's series Lords of the Underworld!


Books in the series:

  1. The Darkest Night - read
  2. The Darkest Kiss - read
  3. The Darkest Pleasure - read
  4. The Darkest Whisper - read
  5. The Darkest Passion - read
  6. The Darkest Lie - read
  7. The Darkest Secret - read
  8. The Darkest Surrender - read
  9. Dark Beginnings - anthology of the 3 novellas - read

Challenge will run February 1, 2011 to January 31, 2012

For more details about the challenge & to sign up, go HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed this series. No time to go back and read them for a challenge, but happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I missed that? I read the whole series this year. Damnit. Even the novellas. DAMNIT. Argh! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patricia: Sorry you didn't saw it earlier... I signed up so I can finally read them & I read only 3 so far, so I'll have to read the other books in January if I want to finish the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete