Jan 1, 2011

Books Won Challenge 2011!



The goal of this challenge is to read & review the books we've won, but still haven't read!

The challenge starts January 1st, 2011 & ends December 31st, 2011!


There are 4 levels:
  • Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
  • Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
  • Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.  
  • Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.

For more details about this challenge & to sign up, go HERE!

I'll go with the Bronze level & I'll list the books as I read them!


My Book List:
  1. Forsaken by Jana Oliver
  2. Embers by Laura Bickle
  3. My Darcy Mutates... by Enid Wilson
  4. The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa
  5. Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams
  6. When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
  7. The World House by Guy Adams
  8.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment