Jan 31, 2011

#4 - "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney


Title: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Author: Jeff Kinney
Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 1


Summary:
"Let me get this straight. This is a JOURNAL, not a diary." That's what Greg Heffley says. He is going into middle school. Everything seems great. He's got great friends, he plays video games all day long. Until he steps into that dreaded box they call middle school. Now, Greg is suffering a lot of hummiliation, and he looses his best friend Rowley. Can he make it through the school year without it getting phissically, AND emmotionally painfull?
 
My rating: 4 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I have to admit that although I've heard about the series, it was just one of those I kept postponing reading, but when I found out about the movie, I watched it & I loved it. It was hilarious & I can't wait for the 2nd one! After that I decided definitely to start the series, so months after watching the movie, I finally read it! It was fun & fast read & I enjoyed it a lot & I recommend both the book & the movie!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment