Jan 1, 2011

2011 Fantasy Reading Challenge!



The challenge starts January 1st, 2011 & ends December 31st, 2011!

There are 4 levels:
  • Curious - read 3 fantasy fiction novels
  • Fascinated - read 6 fantadsy fiction novels
  • Addicted - read 12 fantasy fiction novels
  • Obsessed - read 20 fantasy fiction novels

Of course I chose the Obsessed level, 'cause I read a lot of fantasy!
I'll just list the books as I read them!

For more information about the challenge & to sign up, go HERE!


My Book List:
  1. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan - my review
  2. The Poison Eaters And Other Stories by Holly Black
  3. A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull
  4. The Alchemist's Key by Cristina Brambilla
  5. Seven Sorcerers by Caro King
  6. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  7. The World House by Guy Adams     

0 comments:

Post a Comment