Mar 30, 2011

#42 - "Gossip Girl" by Cecily von Ziegesar


Title: Gossip Girl
Author: Cecily von Ziegesar
Series: Gossip Girl, Book 1


Summary:
Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live, go to school, play, and sleep--sometimes with each other.

S is back from boarding school, and if we aren't careful, she's going to win over our teachers, wear that dress we couldn't fit into, steal our boyfriends' hearts, and basically ruin our lives in a major way. I'll be watching closely...

You know you love me, 
Gossip Girl

My rating: 3 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
Ever since I started watching Gossip Girl, I wanted to try the books! Although the book wasn't that good, I still liked it & it was fun & fast read! There are some differences from the tv series & I'm interested to see what else is different in the other books & how the story will develope in the books. I already have the second book & I'll read it soon!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment