Dec 11, 2013

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!

Once again Bookish is hosting the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge, and once again I'm in :)

This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 - Dec 31, 2014.
 
Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Short stories and novellas are OK, too! Only books released in 2013 and earlier! NO  2014 ARCs and 2014 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!

 
There are 6 levels:
 
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50Could this be love?
50+Married With Children

 
I decided for the Sweet Summer Fling level a.k.a to read & review 31-40 books from my TBR pile, although I do hope eventually I'll reach the last level ;)
 
Also, there will be monthly read-a-longs, too, so I'm hoping to participate in some of these, too. It also depend on the books that will be read for the read-a-longs.
  
For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the post HERE
  
I'll just list the books as I read them.
 
 
My Reading List:

1. Helen & Troy's Epic Road Quest by A. Lee Martinez - my review
2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - my review

February + March:
 
3. Behind the Scenes by Trish Jensen - my review
4. Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison - my review
5. The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams - my review
6. The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis - my review
7. Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan - my review
8. You Suck by Christopher Moore - my review
9. Bite Me by Christopher Moore - my review
10. The Last Battle by C. S Lewis - my review
11. The Lost City of Faar by D. J. MacHale - my review
12. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld - my review
13. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld - my review
14.  Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin - my review

April:
 
15. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - my review
16. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - my review
17. Where She Went by Gayle Forman - my review
18. Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley - my review
19. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder - my review
20. Beauty Awakened by Gena Showalter - my review
21.  Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder - my review
22. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - my review
23. The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter - my review
24. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey - my review
 
May:
 
25. Passenger by Andrew Smith - my review
26. More Than This by Patrick Ness - my review
27. Kiss That Frog by Cate Rowan - my review

June:
  
28. The Grimm Conclusion by Adam Gidwitz - my review
29. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova - my review
30. Rose by Holly Webb - my review
31. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - my review
32. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - my review
33. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa - my review
34.  The Ghost Box by Catherine Fisher - my review

July:
  
35. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - my review

August:

36. Doctor Who: The Death Pit by A. L. Kennedy - my review

September:
 
37. The Final Murder by Anne Holt - my review
38. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger - my review
39. The Never War by D. J. MacHale - my review

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I am going to do this challenge too. I need to prioritize some of my older books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up! I'm excited for this since I am always catching up on older titles.

    ReplyDelete