Dec 29, 2013

2013 Read-along Challenge: Wrap Up!

 
The 2013 Read-along Challenge was hosted by O'Dell @ Book Twirps.
 
There were monthly read-alongs (although in February there were 2 books), and I actually participated every month, and read & reviewed all 13 books.
 
I loved participating in this challenge, because I finally picked up some of the books from my TBR pile, as well as read lots of new releases that I might have postponed reading otherwise, so thank you O'Dell for hosting this challenge & the read-alongs!
 
 

My Reading List:

1. January - Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - my review
2. February - Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - my review
3. February - Looking for Alaska by John Green - my review
4. March - The Archived by Victoria Schwab - my review
5. April - Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger - my review
6. May - Black City by Elizabeth Richards - my review
7. June - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - my review
8. July - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - my review
9. August - The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani - my review
10. September - If I Stay by Gayle Forman - my review
11. October - Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - my review
12. November - The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis - my review
13. December - Vicious by V. E. Schwab - my review  
 
 
I don't know if he'll decide to host this challenge again, I think he might be too busy, but it was fun while it lasted ;)

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like it was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was lots of fun, so I loved participating in it :)

      Delete
  2. You have read some amazing books for this challenge girl! I mean not only my all time fave The Storyteller but also Vicious and The 5th Wave. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know :) That's actually the reason why I loved this challenge so much, because it made me read these amazing books, or I would've probably postpone reading them again. I didn't like only a couple of them, but the rest I loved :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Tanja :)

      Delete