Dec 18, 2013

2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge: Start + Wrap Up!


The 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge is hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know & Holly @ Words Fueled by Love.

The goal of this challenge is to read last books in series.

This challenge will run from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014.

There will be 4 levels:
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+

For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the post HERE or HERE.


I decided for level 3 - to read & review 10-15 last books in series. 

I'll just list them as I read them, but some of the series I'd like to finish are: Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, Cinda Williams Chima's Heir Chronicles, Jonathan Maberry's Benny Imura series, Rick Yancey's Monstrumologist series, Brandon Mull's Beyonders, etc. I can go on & on. 

 
My Reading List:
  
- Through the Looking Glass (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) by Lewis Carroll - read, didn't review
1. Bite Me (A Love Story trilogy) by Christopher Moore - my review
2. The Last Battle (The Chronicles of Narnia) by C. S. Lewis - my review
3. Goliath (Leviathan trilogy) by Scott Westerfeld - my review
4. Girl of Nightmares (Anna duology) by Kendare Blake - my review
5. Where She Went (If I Stay duology) by Gayle Forman - my review
6. Texas Hold 'Em (Hotter in Texas trilogy) by Christie Craig - my review
7. Taste of Darkness (Healer trilogy) by Maria V. Snyder - my review
8.  The Thirteenth Mystery (Hocus Pocus Hotel trilogy) by Michael Dahl - my review
9. Passenger (The Marbury Lens duology) by Andrew Smith - my review
10. The Grimm Conclusion (A Tale Dark & Grimm trilogy) by Adam Gidwitz - my review
11. Bitterblue (Graceling Realm trilogy) by Kristin Cashore - my review
12. The Forever Song (Blood of Eden trilogy) by Julie Kagawa - my review
13. Burned (Miller Sisters duology) by Sarah Morgan - my review
14. Arms of Anu (Arrow of the Mist duology) by Christina Mercer - my review
15. Up From the Grave (Night Huntress series) by Jeaniene Frost - my review
16. The Book of Life (All Souls trilogy) by Deborah Harkness - my review
17. One in a Million (Lucky Harbor series) by Jill Shalvis - my review (posted in October)
18. Talk Sweetly to Me (Brothers Sinister series) by Courtney Milan - my review
19. Season for Desire (Holiday Pleasures series) by Theresa Romain - my review
20. The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles trilogy) by Gena Showalter - didn't review
21. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna, Lola & Isla trilogy) by Stephanie Perkins - didn't review

      
Well, this was a success! I read 22 final books. I reviewed only 19 of them, but I still did great! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for signing up for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge! Looks like you've got some great series that you're planning on finishing up! Thanks again!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up to participate in the challenge! Good luck on your goal!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this challenge! I have a ton of series that I need to finish too!

    ReplyDelete