Dec 26, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013!

  
This event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books & Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.
    
For today's theme we should choose only from books that were published in 2013 & that we read in 2013. This theme is usually the most problematic for me, because I rarely crush on characters in books. I can love them as characters, but to have a crush on them, it's rare, so this list is a mix of a few crushes, mostly guys that I loved them as a couple with their love interest, and a few characters that I loved.
 

 Best Book Boyfriends of 2013:

 
#1 - Cole Holland

  
For me, Cole Holland is the ultimate bad boy, and I absolutely love him. He's one of the few crushes I have on this list :)


#2 - Jonah Kinlock

  
I absolutely adore Jonah Kinlock. He's smart, dangerous, gorgeous, talented, caring & so, so deadly, and he can totally kick everyone's butt, and he has carved himself a special place in my heart, so yeah, I totally love him as a character.


#3 - Dominic De Luca

  
I love Dominic as a character. In this book, he got himself a special place in my heart, he's just such a sweety, and he's Italian, dangerous, after all he's a Covenant guy, and I love him as the guy for Verity - one of my favorite heroines :)


#4 - Tod Hudson

  
I had one of the biggest crushes on Tod, he's just so funny & charming & amazing, and he'll always have a special place in my heart :)


#5 - Rourke

  
I love Jessica's mate Rourke. He's amazing & unique (just like her), dangerous, and they're so perfect for each other.


#6 - Wolf

  
I love, love Wolf so much. He & Scarlet, and how much I loved them, contributed a lot to my love for this book.


#7 - Alex

  
Another guy that I absolutely loved as a character, as well for the heroine, and in this sequel my love continued. He & Katie were so sweet & perfect for each other :)


#8 - Abe

  
From the moment I met Abe in the first book, I knew he'll probably get a special place in my heart, and I was right. I loved him so much, and my heart was breaking so much for him in this book :( But, I'd like to think that he got himself his HEA with Em.


#9 - Fred


I loved Poison, and even though the romance doesn't play a big part in the story, I thought that Fred is such a sweet & fun guy, and he & Kyra were so adorable together, just so cute, just like the book :)
 
 
 #10 - Wesley
 
 
Wesley is another character that I found adorable & sweet, and couldn't stop myself from loving him as a character.

18 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Tod will always hold a special place in my heart too! <3 And I agree, Fred and Kyra were so cute together- Poison was such a fun read! I have so much catching up to do- can't wait to "meet" Cole and Wolf and Wesley and everyone else! XD

    Our Top 10 Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like them as much as I did :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jen!

      Delete
  2. OMG I completely forgot about Rourke!!! *face palm* Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, how could you??? ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by, Carmel :)

      Delete
  3. COLE IS ON MY LIST AS WELL! I love Cole - he IS the ultimate bad boy! And I have Poison, but I have not read it yet. Must meet Fred! :D

    Happy holidays!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Cole!!! I hope you'll like Fred, he's a sweety :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Tod is amazing. I'm sad this will be the last time I can feature him. I wish there were more soul screamers books!! Sadly I haven't read the rest of these although I have many of them I need to get too.

    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is, and I'm sad because of that reason, too :(

      Thanks for stopping by, Jen!

      Delete
  5. Awesome list! Scarlet is a book I want to read very soon - especially since Cress is coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm actually thinking about re-reading both Cinder & Scarlet before jumping into Cress, but still haven't decided...

      Delete
  6. I don't even know... picking boyfriends for this list is tough! I don't know really that I read any books with fabulous guys... except in Legend.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's tough for me always, too. If for the other themes, my problem is too many to pick from, for this one my problem is finding 10, so I usually list guys I loved as characters, too :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Great list! I adore Wolf too. And Fred! I wish there was more of him. I haven't read Through the Zombie Glass yet, but I've definitely seen Cole on a few list, might need to check out! Same with Tod! I have a few of the books, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top Ten book boyfriends at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Wolf & Fred :) I hope you'll try & enjoy the Soul Screamers & the White Rabbit Chronicles, they're so good!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Okay, so tell me about Rourke, please. /breathes slowly so as to not disturb the wildlife*

    *I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me today, imsosorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. You listed so many books that I am looking forward to reading at some point! Now I am excited to read them for the book boyfriend material!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you'll like both the books & the characters :)

      Delete