Aug 7, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: Sci-Fi Reading Challenge!


I completed The Sci-Fi Reading Challenge

This challenge was hosted by Mish at Stage and Canvas!

The books that I read for this challenge are:
1. "The Stone Rose" by Jacqueline Rayner - review
2. "The Electric Church" by Jeff Somers - review
3. "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner - review
4. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams - review
5. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card - review
6. "The Feast of the Drowned" by Stephen Cole - review
7. "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins - review
8. "Incarceron" by Catherine Fisher - review

1 comment:

  1. Ender's Game is one of my favourites so I'm glad you really liked it. Hitchhiker's been on my list for awhile. I once played a video game that I'm guessing is based off of Dashner's Maze Runner.

    Thank you for joining the challenge. I linked this post to the wrap-up roster I just posted.

    ReplyDelete