Aug 29, 2010

#151 - "When It Happens" by Susane Colasanti


Summary:
At the start of her senior year, Sara wants two things: to get into a top college and to find true love. Tobey also wants two things in his senior year: to win Battle of the Bands and to make Sara fall in love with him. A popular jock named Dave, though, moves in on Sara first. But Tobey's quirky wit and big blue eyes are hard for Sara to ignore. Plus, he gets the little things that matter to her - like why she loves the Lloyd Dobler boom-box scene in the movie Say Anything...
Can a slacker rock-star wanna be win the heart of a pretty class brain like Sara?

My rating: 4/5

My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed this book a lot! The story is told from both Tobey's & Sara's points of view & I enjoyed reading how their love slowly developed. Definitely fun & sweet YA romance. I actually hadn't watched Say Anything before I read this book, but after I read it, I watched it... This is the first book by Susane Colasanti that I've read & I'll probably read more... I recommend it!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment