Aug 4, 2010

WWW Wednesdays #19


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

What did you recently finish reading?
Beastly by Alex Flinn
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

What do you think you’ll read next?
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
or
 
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale


or
 
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
 

6 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about The Windup Girl that I'm now really eager to read it myself and I look forward to reading your review. Princess of the Midnight Ball also looks good. I also plan on reading Book of a Thousand Days soon, as I just took it out of the library today. I've had it on my TBR list for a while and was so excited to finally get ahold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book of a Thousand Days looks really good!

    Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess of the Midnight Ball has a beautiful cover! Does it have anything to do with Cinderella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aLmYbNeNr, you guessed that it's fairy tale retelling, but not of Cinderella. It's retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a few of the books on your list here -- and loved them! Can't wait to hear your opinions... especially of Sun & Moon, Ice & Snow. I love retellings of that fairy tale, one of my favourites. Although I loved Princess of the Midnight Ball, Beastly, and Sunshine as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time hearing about these books -- I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete