Aug 16, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #30




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

 
 
Last week I read only one book:  
    You Can't Hide by Karen Rose


    This week I don't think I'll read a lot, but I'll probably continue reading Mortal Coils by Eric Nylund, which I've started last week & so far I'm loving it, although I haven't read a lot of it!

    5 comments:

    1. The cover for You Can't Hide seems kind of scary.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I had a slow week reading a week ago. Too many things going on to just be able to sit for long periods of time reading. This week will be iffy too since school starts and I am back to work.

      Hope you have a good week though.

      ReplyDelete
    3. You Can't Hide sounds like my kind of read. Glad you liked it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I have seen Karen Rose around but have not read any of her books. Enjoy - look forward to reading your reviews!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Both books look good I hope you enjoy Mortal Coils.

      Thanks
      heidivargas [at] live dot com

      ReplyDelete