Aug 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #27

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"We followed him through the trees until he stepped aside and waved us into a clearing a bit larger than out camp site. Trees surrounded it on all sides, a few paths snaking of into the wilderness, and the ground was covered with scruffy grass."
Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many
by
Heather Wardell

I still haven't started this book, but I'll probably read it next! At the moment I'm actually reading Vacations from Hell, which is collection of 5 stories by 5 authors, but I decided not to share a teaser from one of those stories, but to share a teaser from this one! 

9 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder where they are going! Interesting book title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice teaser, the book title doesn't sound like my kind of book though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover and the title made me laugh. What the heck is the girl doing following him into the wilds of the camp site... Hope they are safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sounds a bit sinister to me! Look forward to finding out what its all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...who is we and why are they following him into a secluded spot? Good teaser! My teaser is from Tyger Tyger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the book title! Great teaser ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser_23.html

    ReplyDelete