Jun 30, 2010

#105 - "The Feast of the Drowned" by Stephen Cole


Summary:
When a naval cruiser sinks in mysterious circumstances in the North Sea, all aboard are lost. Rose is saddened to learn that the brother of her friend, Keisha, was among the dead. And yet he appears to them as a ghostly apparition, begging to be saved from the coming feast... the feast of the drowned. As the dead crew haunts loved ones all over London, the Doctor and Rose are drawn into a chilling mystery. What sank the ship, and why? When the cruiser's wreckage was towed up the Thames, what sinister force came with it? The river's dark waters are hiding an even darker secret, as preparations for the feast near their conclusion...

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it, loved it, loved it! The story was awesome & I enjoyed every second of it! It had everything: action, humor, suspence, etc... It would have been one awesome special episode or 2-parter! Definitely the best Doctor Who book I've read so far & it's now one of my favorite books! I highly recommend it to every Doctor Who fan!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 24 June 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment