Aug 20, 2010

Friday Finds #23



What great books did you hear about / discover this past week?

Share with us your Friday Finds!

This time I was feeling a little lazy to post all the book descriptions as always, so if you want to read them, just click on the titles of the books below!

  1. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  2. Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble 
  3. Secret Lives by Gabriella Poole 
  4. The Forbidden Game (Omnibus) by L. J. Smith
  5. Poser by Sue Wyshynski
  6. The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna 
  7. The Music of Razors by Camerom Rogers 
  8. Spiral Hunt by Margaret Ronald 
  9. Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
  10. Doctor Who: The Coming of Terraphiles by Michael Moorcock
  11. Move Under Ground by Nick Mamatas
  12. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
  13. Death Most Definite by Trent Jamieson
  14. Dead to Me by Anton Strout
  15. Nightlife by Rob Thurman   

8 comments:

  1. I like the covers for your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -- that is a lot of finds! I am hearing great things about Amy and Roger's Epic Detour -- I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a ton - Pattern Recognition caught my eye.

    My Finds

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-finds-thriller-paranormal.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreaming Anastasia seems intriguing!

    My Finds
    http://italianbookaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...what a selection! I've never heard of a lot of these...the Music of Razors, The Wedding Gift, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour...these sound especially intriguing. Thanks for the recommends and for stopping by my site today. It was nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Dreaming Anastasia is on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh drat..they all look good. I'm going to explore that Who book. I just found an audio online that Arthur (Rory) read. I'm such a Who addict. I can't wait til Christmas for a new episode

    ReplyDelete