Aug 12, 2010

#147 - "You Can't Hide" by Karen Rose


Summary:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM. 

Terror has forever changed the life of psychiatrist Tess Ciccotelli. Someone is tormenting her patients, pushing them to commit suicide, and setting her up to take the blame. But Tess can't break her oath to protect her patients' privacy at all costs. Even when detective Aidan Reagan demands a list of everyone she's treating. Even when the mounting danger threatens Tess herself. 

YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT I'M DOING.

Aidan doesn't like anyone who stalls his cases. Still, he can't help but admire Tess's fierce loyalty to her patients, especially when it becomes clear that a nameless, faceless enemy is set on destroying her career, her family, and finally, Tess herself. As Aidan's heart softens, the killer's will hardens, and one thing becomes clear--the noose is tightening around Tess's neck.

My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed this book a lot! It's really good romantic suspense! The suspense & the romance were well balanced & the mystery of who is the killer was really good. As I already said, I enjoyed the book a lot, I liked & cared about the characters & the pacing was good! This is the first Karen Rose's book I've read & definitely will not be the last! There are actually at least 3 other books with characters from this book, although almost all are stand-alone books & I'm looking forward to reading them all! I recommend it!

My rating: 4/5

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm interesting! Had never heard of this one... thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! I love a good romantic suspense and haven't heard of this author. The cover is creepy!

    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read & Write

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great review - I will watch for this book.

    ReplyDelete