Aug 9, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #29


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
Last week I finished:
 
I also started & finished the following fairytale retellings:
 
If you'd like to know more about the books I've read & how much I liked them, just click on their titles to read my mini reviews ^_^ 
 
Also, I don't know what I'll read next... I'm just not in a mood for reading, so that's why I'm not planning to read any book, if I read anything at all this week... 
It all depends on my mood ;)
 
Happy reading everyone & have a great week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great week. Loved Beastly so much I am thinking of using it as a class novel this year. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with those titles, but they must be good since you finished a lot last week.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all get those times when you just can't read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books - I like the fairy tale retellings - I want to check these out!

    ReplyDelete