Aug 29, 2010

#150 - "Perfect You" by Elizabeth Scott


Summary:
Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast. 
Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate's invisible.

And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest.

Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them...

My rating: 5/5

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it, loved it, loved it! This is the first book by Elizabeth Scott that I've read & I'll definitely read more! The book was fun, I just loved Will so much from the beginning & I loved the story! I liked Kate a lot, too! I just couldn't put it down & although I haven't read a lot of YA contemporary books, this one is my favorite & I highly recommend it!

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Elizabeth Scott before but this sounds like a really fun book. I've been looking for a non-genre book to indulge in and this looks like it might hit the spot. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - i adore this book too :) it;s so addictive and i've re-read it a ton. I love Will, one of my fave YA boys :) you'll have to read more elizabeth scott now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book last year sometime, and it was really interesting and sweet!

    ReplyDelete