Jun 24, 2010

#93 - "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card


Summary:
When humanity is under threat from an alien race, Ender Wiggin, at the age of six, leaves his family on Earth to journey to the Belt. There he enters Battle School, where his life is strictly disciplined by mind games and computer mock-battles fought in deadly earnest. Instinct, compassion and genius make Ender unequalled. But while he trains, the invasion approaches fast. And Ender will be pushed to the limits of endurance, for he is a unique destiny... 

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it, loved it, loved it! Ender's Game is awesome book & definitely a must-read! I'm just sorry I didn't read it sooner! I kept postponing reading it for years! From the start I was gripped & I couldn't put it down! I liked everything about it! I have to say that the big twist I didn't see it coming & that's not something that usually happens when I read a book ;) Anyway, I highly recommend it, especially to those like me who still haven't read it!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 14 June 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment